Read my piece in Business Standard today discussing the current scenario when many companies are entangled in scam or facing law suits or facing enquiries which is leading to salary cuts and job losses. One such case has been discussed here where incumbent’s disbursements have been stopped mid-way by HFC citing the reason that his employer is facing law-suit and has been delaying salaries. Can banks take such action without giving the reason in writing, On the other hand builder is threatening to cancel the allotment and is also charging heavy rate of interest. Where does the buyer go? Is this his fault? Read on to know what should buyers do in this state of affairs.
- Seeking Professional advice.
- Buying online term plan
- Maintaining contingency fund
- High Real Estate Exposure
- Inadequate Health Insurance
- No planned investment for future goals.
- Sell Kandivali flat and repay both the home loans. Also pay Rs. 60 lakhs from the proceeds to your brother. Invest Rs. 18 lakhs in capital gain bond and Rs. 25 lakhs for retirement goal as recommended.
Buy recommended Health and Disability Insurance