Financial Planning Services
There’s an old saying that “failure to plan, is a plan to failure”. Without a financial plan, it’s like starting on a journey without knowing your destination. Personal financial planning is a process – an organized, well-planned course of action for strategically managing your finances to achieve your life goals. My objective is to accurately assess your financial needs and provide quality recommendations and ongoing services in accordance with those needs. Financial Planning is very crucial in today’s times but it is important that you take advice from a professionally qualified Financial Planner. I will empower you to reach your goals even if they are a lifetime away thus ensuring your financial independence and peace of mind. Please remember that Financial planning is a road map to achieve your financial goals and not the guaranteed way to achieve it.
SEBI Investment Adviser Registration No.: INA000000524
How does Financial Planning Process work?
- Help you set realistic financial goals
- Help you decide which goals are more important if you, like most people, don’t have enough money to realize all your financial goals.
- Assess your current financial status including all Assets and Liabilities
- Allocate specific assets towards specific Goals
- Address your financial weakness
- Develop financial strengths
- Prepare a Roadmap for getting to your Goals
- Make sure your goals are achieved even if you are not around
- Make sure your goals are not derailed, should you or loved ones fall sick
- Review your progress and make midcourse corrections if needed
- Plan for life events such as children, marriage, deaths, etc.
- You don’t have time to plan your financial life as you are busy with your job or business
- You don’t possess expert knowledge
- You cannot track changes that affect your investment returns
- Find out how it makes money. All good Financial Planning firms charge a fixed fee.
- Avoid product sellers disguised as Financial Planners. All good financial planning firms will take time to understand and probe your needs, financial situation and goals before making any recommendations. If you start receiving purchase recommendations before this exercise is done, you should eliminate such a firm.
- Separate your advise from purchase. All good financial planning firms allow you to purchase the products recommended by them from any body in the market and not just from them or their associate companies.
- Use Google as your friend. Research about the Financial Planning firm on the internet.
- Ask them about the research papers or published articles that the firm’s team has published in the past especially on situations that are relevant to you. This will help you make a decision on their expertise level.
Benefits of Financial Planning
Set Realistic GoalsWe all have multiple goals but at the same time have limited resources. Financial Planner will help you set realistic financial goals, depending on current cost.
Assess Financial StatusIn personal finance all the personal assets like self occupied home, personal vehicle and jewelery are not considered but only investment assets are taken into account.
Roadmap To Your Goals
Financial Planning is a roadmap to achieve your goals depending on ability to take risk and surplus available for investment. It needs to be closely monitored periodically so that you know what part of journey is complete and what is pending.
Prioritize Your GoalsFinancial Plan helps you decide which goals are more important if you like most people don’t have enough money to realise all your financial goals.
What my clients are saying
jitendra Satpute's plan
This is Actual Plan, prepared for actual client & this has been published with explicit consent of the client.
How Much Does This Cost?
I can understand you asking this question but unfortunately this doesn’t have an easy answer. It could cost as low as Rs. 15,000 (plus applicable taxes) and can rage upto Rs. 50,000 based on what you need. It depends on a lot of factors specific to you. I don’t follow a general template and just fill in your data. I spend time on understanding your expectations and do an extensive personal analysis based on your lifestyle, health, income, expenses, family dependencies and much more.
Financial Planning Brochures
Recent Financial Plannings
Mr. Bhaskar Debnath
Bhaskar Debnath trusted me to put his financial life on track.
Anil's Financial Plan
Anil Pandit trusted me to put his financial life on track.
Ready for a session?
We provide both free and paid financial consultation. While there is not difference in the quality & effort in each of the consultation, free financial planning are public. We share them with others to they can be benefitted from them. On the other hand paid consultations are private (although you have a choice to share it to help others if you want to).
Request a Consultation Session